Friday, June 19, 2015


WELCOME TO GOLDEN STANDARD
EDITING AND PROOFREADING SERVICES 
Personal, efficient, honest, detail oriented

Come grow with us!

GSEP is back up and running!
Thank you for your patience!  


WHO WE ARE
Golden Standard Editing and Proofreading Services is a small freelance editing company run by one woman who possesses a deep love for the writing craft.

So in all honesty, "we" aren't really "we." "We" are just a she: freelance editor, Kimberly Grenfell.


WHAT I DO
I work closely with clients to help create the best possible writing projects, striving for error-free novels that authors can be proud to publish and present to a readership.

I work primarily with indie authors, though traditionally published authors are also welcome if they're interested in receiving a pre-line edit or pre-proofread before submission to their respective publishers.


WHY "GOLDEN STANDARD"?
This phrase reflects my high-quality approach to my clients' projects, treating them with the same respect and meticulous attention I give my own writing projects. Plus, I have an affinity for the Golden Retriever.

Email: devon@caendoria.com
Facebook